2018 / 2019 Registration
On going registration for our 2018 / 2019 school year begins Tuesday, September 4th.
Students attending other STAR schools will need a referral from your home school.
New non-Shared students (students not attending other STAR schools) will need to bring proof of Canadian Citizenship when registering. (Ex: Permanent Resident card, Canadian Passport or Canadian Birth Certificate)
Outreach 2018 / 2019 School Year
STAR Catholic Outreach runs on a full year calendar with 3 terms running until the end of July. Our 2018/2019 School Year Terms will be as follows:
Term 1 will run September 4th, 2018 – January 31st, 2019.
- All Term 1 Diploma course work will be due by Friday, December 21st (English and Social Studies), Wednesday, January 9th (Math and Sciences)
- School final exams for Diploma courses must be written by Wednesday, January 9th (English and Social Studies), Tuesday, January 15th (Math and Sciences)
- All Term 1 Non-Diploma course work will be due by Friday, January 18th
- School final exams for Non-Diploma courses must be written by Friday, January 25th.
Term 2 will run February 1st, 2019 – June 29th, 2019.
- All Term 2 Diploma course work will be due by Monday, June 3rd (English and Social Studies), Thursday, June 6th (Math and Sciences)
- School final exams for Diploma courses must be written by Friday, June 7th (English and Social Studies), Thursday, June 13th (Math and Sciences)
- All Term 2 Non-Diploma course work will be due by Tuesday, June 18th
- School final exams for Non-Diploma courses must be written by Tuesday, June 18th.
Summer Term will run May 1st, 2019 – July 24th, 2019.
- All Summer Term course work will be due by Tuesday, July 16th.
- All final exams must be written on or before Tuesday, July 23rd.
School News View All
The Journey of another School Year Begins in STAR Catholic
Posted on Sep 17 2018
In St. Thomas Aquinas Roman Catholic Schools we speak of a journey in our Vision Statement, a foundational focus for the Division: Souls seeking Christ on a journey of faith, learning and love. The Camino de Santiago, or The Way of St. James, is a vast…
Go Blue for World Catholic Education Day!
Posted on May 14 2019
Every year, 40 days after Easter on the Feast Day of the Ascension of Christ, Catholics around the globe celebrate World Catholic Education Day. It’s a time to come together as students, parents, teachers, staff, and trustees to…
2018-2019 Spring Surplus Equipment List Available
Posted on May 8 2019
Each spring and fall, STAR Catholic School Division offers surplus equipment for sale. A new list of all available equipment for sale is available to view.
Rejoice and Be Glad During Catholic Education Week 2019!
Posted on May 2 2019
Catholic Education Week 2019 takes place May 6 to 10. This year’s theme is “Rejoice and Be Glad”, and we’ll be celebrating our amazing schools all week long. We’ll share interesting facts, good news, and inspirational stories…